A speedy stir-fry to kick off your week
- SERVES 2
- PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp wok oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 180g cooked white rice
- 125g Tenderstem broccoli tips, cut into 4cm pieces
- 4 spring onions onions, shredded
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped red chilli
- 100g pack sugar snaps, finely sliced
- 100g-150g raw king prawns (we used ½ x 235g pack frozen essential Waitrose Raw King Prawns)
- 28g coriander, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Warm a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When very hot, add the oil, ginger, garlic and chilli, quickly followed by the rice. Stir-fry for three to four minutes or until the rice defrosts.
- Add the sugar snaps and broccoli and stir-fry for a further two minutes. Add the prawns and half the spring onions and half the coriander. Continue to stir-fry for another six minutes or until the prawns are pink.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle over the fish sauce and lime juice. Scatter over the remaining salad onions and coriander before serving.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose. For more recipe inspiration, click here